Siblings

Posted by Denise at 12:43 PM

Friday, February 26, 2010

Everyone is trying to get to know Macy. When Lily first got to "hold" Macy on my lap, I told her to give Macy a kiss and she licked her instead! Max and Lily love to give her her binky or hug and kiss Macy. Lily is always wanting to hold her. She also stuck a pretzel in Macy's mouth to share with her the other day. Lily frequently gives Macy her special blanky and is very sweet to Macy. Max is sometimes jealous when I am holding her, but he seems to love her too. Alec is delighted to have a new little sister and in his prayers the other night he asked for mom to have ANOTHER baby! I just started laughing during the prayer and told Alec to have mercy on me!! Isn't three babies at once in our family enough right now?!! Apparently not for Alec!















0 comments: